Joomla CMS For Public Sector Websites
The UK government for years now has pushed local authorities towards Open Source Software. I'm a professional Joomla developer, open source software that many government departments use. So what does Joomla and I have to offer you?
Joomla has a vast array of additional components giving websites the ability to enhance over time, with Joomla you don't throw away everything when you need to add new functionality. You simply add off-the-shelf components and configure or develop custom add-ons to suite your needs.
Content management systems remove many of the hurdles the public sector are facing, when matched with a Joomla professional on hand you can have any and everything you want, fully compliant with Open Standards:
I work exclusively with Joomla CMS on public sector projects. My experience in designing and building local government sites, local authority sites, school websites and department intranets goes back over seven years.
Do you need a site for a new venture or a Joomla professional to bring your current site up to the latest version of Joomla, I'm here to help you. Budget to spend before the financial year ends, purchase a Joomla support contract or a block of ad hock hours for the up coming year.
Remove Public Sector Obstacles With Joomla CMS:
- Website content - You need customer focused content but lack experience in this area
- Time restrictions - cuts have left you struggling to fulfil your website duties
- Spending restraints - spending must be closely monitored and sanctioned
- No web team - department web duties fall on none trained employees
- Website goals are not being met - visits and contacts are below your set targets.
Joomla Public Sector Websites Offer:
- Responsive design - websites work on all technologies
- Professional appearance - solid well designed sites give confidence and assertiveness
- Create new content - Add or edit existing content year on year, season to season
- Display content - news, events, directory listings, course bookings, image library
- Document repository - direct access to downloadable PDFs, reports, white papers, info sheets, press kits
- Contact departments - direct site visitors to bespoke contact forms with every field to can imagine
- User forums - allow experienced users to help one another
- Data capture - use surveys, polls, downloads to gain email address for future use.